Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: 20th September 2021
Site Covered: www.secutel.com.au
THE AGREEMENT: The use of this website and services on this website provided by Secutel.com.au (hereinafter referred to as "Website") are subject to the following Terms & Conditions (hereinafter the "Agreement"), all parts and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Website") and any services provided by or on this Website ("Services").
b) “We”, “us”, “Our” and “Company” are references to Secutel;
c) “User”, “You” and “your” refers to the person who is accessing or visiting our website for taking or availing any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this Website;
d) ”Website” shall mean and include https://www.secutel.com.au; and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
e) Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (We and You) will be referred to as Parties.
2) ASSENT & ACCEPTANCE
By using the Website, you warrant that you have read and reviewed this Agreement and that you agree to be bound by it. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, please leave the Website immediately. We only agree to provide the users of this Website and Services to you if you assent to this Agreement.
Secutel has a wealth of industry experience in CCTV, intercom systems for residential and commercial use, the latest technology in alarms and back to base, and control system solutions.
With 15 years in the security industry, you can trust us to protect your home, family, and business.
4) AGE RESTRICTION
You must be at least 13 (Thirteen) years of age to use this Website or any Services contained herein. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age and may legally agree to this Agreement. We assume no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of your age.
The Services (including any enhancements, upgrades, or updates) shall be transmitted by the Company to the User through Software. The Company will integrate its service with the User's current Platform.
6) SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT
• All the purchases for any service available on the website shall be governed by our terms and conditions.
• While providing your details you must be careful and warrant that the information provided is true and accurate.
• Payment mode shall be:
Online: Credit Cards and Debit Cards
• We may ask you to supply additional information relevant to your Transaction, including your credit card number (or other payment information), the expiration date of your credit card, and your email and postal addresses for billing and notification (such information, “Payment Information”).
• You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use all payment method(s) represented by any such Payment Information.
• When you initiate a Transaction, you authorize us to provide your Payment Information to third parties so we can complete your Transaction and charge your payment method for the type of Transaction you have selected (plus any applicable taxes and other charges).
• Any order to purchase a product that you place with us is subject to acceptance by us.
• If there is an error in the order confirmation, please contact us immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
Your card or PayPal account does not give authorization for the payment of the purchase price.
You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
• The refund shall be allowed as per our refund policy.
• We are happy to support you if there is any issue you can contact our back-office team for any inquiry or problem.
• We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.
7) REFUND POLICY
OUR GENERAL POLICY IS YOUR PURCHASE WILL BE CONSIDERED AS FINAL AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RECEIVE A REFUND OF YOUR PAYMENT AT ANY TIME.
However, in a determination to accomplish customer satisfaction, the Customer can contact us through our email: email@example.com. We will respond within 3 (Three) business days.
8) LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
We may provide you with certain information as a result of your use of the Website or Services. Such information may include but is not limited to, documentation, data, or information developed by us, and other materials that may assist in your use of the Website or Services ("Our Materials"). Subject to this Agreement, we grant you a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, and revocable license to use Our Materials solely in connection with your use of the Website and Services. Our Materials may not be used for any other purpose, and this license terminates upon your cessation of use of the Website or Services or at the termination of this Agreement.
Grant of license:
• Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement Company hereby grants the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Software and Service for the Term.
• The User shall be provided access to the Software and the Service, and the User may authorize its employees to access it. User shall be responsible for the use or misuse of the Software and Services by its Authorized Users.
• The User understands and acknowledges that the User shall not have the right to sublicense or re-distribute the Service to third parties.
• Nothing in this Agreement shall be considered as a grant of title or ownership in the Service to the User.
10) GENERAL CONDITIONS
• We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of the information listed by us.
• We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
• The website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they apply to the Service.
• We reserve the right to reject the services for any business which we judge to be unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes, but is by no means limited to, websites/businesses dealing adult-oriented material such as pornography, sites that promote hatred towards persons belonging to any ethnic group, religion, or sexual orientation, and sites that infringe the copyright or are contrary to enforceable laws
• We reserve the right to alter prices at any time without notice. If a client has commissioned any services from our website before a change in prices that commission will not be subject to any increase, but any subsequent commission may be subject to an increase.
• Our Website shall provide the information and packages based on the Customer’s requests and specifications provided. The Client shall be solely responsible for checking the accuracy and relevance of the information provided to the Website.
• The Website reserves the right to reject the services for any business/project until the Client will be made the full payment of the initial invoice.
• We will make our best effort to complete our services within a reasonable period of time. However, the timing will be determined by the nature and extent of our services required. We shall not be liable for (i) delays caused by; or (ii) failure to meet any of our obligations under this contract because of events or circumstances outside our control.
• We will not be liable for any losses, damages, liabilities, charges, or expenses caused to you or anyone else resulting from our delay in arrival or non-attendance in connection with the performance of the services.
• All our prices VAT included.
11) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that the Website and all Services provided by us are the property of the Secutel, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property ("Our IP"). You agree that we own all right, titles, and interests in and to Our IP and that you will not use Our IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute Our IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks, or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from us.
a) To make the Website and Services available to you, you hereby grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide license to copy, display, use, broadcast, transmit and make derivative works of any content you publish, upload, or otherwise make available to the Website ("Your Content"). We claim no further proprietary rights in your Content.
b) If you feel that any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed or otherwise violated by the posting of information or media by another of our users, please contact us and let us know.
12) USER OBLIGATIONS
As a user of the Website or Services, you may be asked to register with us. When you do so, you will choose a user identifier, which may be your email address or another term, as well as a password. You may also provide personal information, including, but not limited to, your name. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information. This identifying information will enable you to use the Website and Services. You must not share such identifying information with any third party, and if you discover that your identifying information has been compromised, you agree to notify us immediately in writing. An email notification will suffice. You are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of your identifying information as well as keeping us apprised of any changes to your identifying information. Providing false or inaccurate information, or using the Website or Services to further fraud or unlawful activity is grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement.
13) ACCEPTABLE USE
You agree not to use the Website or Services for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website or Services in any way that could damage the Website, Services, or general business of the Secutel.
a) You further agree not to use the Website or Services:
I) To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person's legal rights;
II) To violate any of our intellectual property rights or any third party;
III) To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another;
IV) To perpetrate any fraud;
V) To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme;
VI) To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material;
VII) To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate, or discrimination towards any group;
VIII) To unlawfully gather information about others.
14) ASSUMPTION OF RISK
The Website and Services are provided for communication purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that any information posted on Our Website is not intended to be legal advice, medical advice, or financial advice, and no fiduciary relationship has been created between you and us. You further agree that your purchase of any of the products on the Website is at your own risk. We do not assume responsibility or liability for any advice or other information given on the Website.
15) REVERSE ENGINEERING & SECURITY
You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
a) Reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website or Services;
b) Violate the security of the Website or Services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining, or interference to any host, user, or network.
You agree to defend and indemnify us and any of our affiliates (if applicable) and hold us harmless against any legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney's fees, which may arise from or relate to your use or misuse of the Website or Services, your breach of this Agreement, or your conduct or actions. You agree that we shall be able to select its legal counsel and may participate in its defense if we wish.
17) EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
You understand and agree that we (A) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (B) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the www.secutel.com.au Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall Secutel, nor its owners, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful, or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content attained from the Service; and (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we've been aware of the possibility of such damage, and even if a cure set forth herein is originated to have futile of its important purpose.
You release the Company and our successors from all losses, damages, rights, and demands and actions of any kind, including personal injuries, death, and property damage, that are directly or indirectly related to or arising from your use of the Services (collectively, “Claims”).
19) NO RESPONSIBILITY
We are not responsible to you for:
• any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
• any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
• any errors in or omissions from our website; or
• any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
20) SPAM POLICY
You are strictly prohibited from using the Website or any of our's Services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
21) THIRD-PARTY LINKS & CONTENT
We may occasionally post links to third-party websites or other services. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of your use of any third-party services linked to Our Website.
22) MODIFICATION & VARIATION
We may, from time to time and at any time without notice to you, modify this Agreement. You agree that we have the right to modify this Agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this Agreement unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of this Agreement.
23) ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties concerning any use of this Website. This Agreement supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral, regarding the use of this Website.
24) SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS
We may need to interrupt your access to the Website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that your access to the Website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but that we shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
25) TERM, TERMINATION & SUSPENSION
We may terminate this Agreement with you at any time for any reason, with or without cause. We specifically reserve the right to terminate this Agreement if you violate any of the terms outlined herein, including, but not limited to, violating the intellectual property rights of us or a third party, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations, and/or publishing or distributing illegal material. If you have registered for an account with Us, You may also terminate this Agreement at any time by contacting Us and requesting termination. At the termination of this Agreement, any provisions that would be expected to survive termination by their nature shall remain in full force and effect.
26) NO WARRANTIES
You agree that your use of the Website and Services is at your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by Us are on an "As Is" basis. We hereby expressly disclaim any express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. We make no warranties that the Website or Services will meet your needs or that the Website or Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. We also make no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the Website or obtained through the Services. You agree that any damage that may occur to you, through your computer system, or as a result of the loss of your data from your use of the Website or Services is your sole responsibility and that we are not liable for any such damage or loss.
27) LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
We are not liable for any damages that may occur to you as a result of your use of the Website or Services, to the fullest extent permitted by law. This section applies to any claims by you, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.
28) GENERAL PROVISIONS:
a) JURISDICTION, VENUE & CHOICE OF LAW: The terms herein will be governed by and construed following the law of Australia without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The Courts of Sydney, Australia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
b) ASSIGNMENT: This Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, may not be assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred in whole or part by you. Should this Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, be assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred by us, the rights and liabilities of the Secutel will bind and inure to any assignees, administrators, successors, and executors.
c) SEVERABILITY: If any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or competent arbitrator, the remaining parts and sub-parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such a condition, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force.
d) NO WAIVER: If we fail to enforce any provision of this Agreement, this shall not constitute a waiver of any future enforcement of that provision or any other provision. Waiver of any part or sub-part of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any other part or sub-part.
e) HEADINGS FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY: Headings of parts and sub-parts under this Agreement are for convenience and organization, only. Headings shall not affect the meaning of any provisions of this Agreement.
f) NO AGENCY, PARTNERSHIP, OR JOINT VENTURE: No agency, partnership, or joint venture has been created between the Parties as a result of this Agreement. No Party has any authority to bind the other to third parties.
g) FORCE MAJEURE: We are not liable for any failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil authorities, acts of military authorities, riots, embargoes, acts of nature, and natural disasters, and other acts which may be due to unforeseen circumstances.
h) ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PERMITTED: Electronic communications are permitted to both Parties under this Agreement, including e-mail or fax. For any questions or concerns, please email us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.